Now, remember, this guide is a general one, and it is extremely important to read the dosage instructions on the CBD oil you are taking, especially as results from certain dosages may affect you differently then others. Furthermore, it is always best to contact the CBD oil company to ask them the right dosage for your medical condition and consult with your doctor if required. With that said, there are a few common dosage strategies that might work for you:
- Start by taking one drop on the first day. It’s important to see how you feel as everyone reacts differently. It may even cause you irritation, and therefore it’s important to stop.
- If all goes well, increase the amount to 2 drops per day for the first 3-4 weeks. This is the testing period to see if it is helping any of your symptoms.
- Spread the drops throughout the day. For example, take one in the morning and one in the evening.
- If you don’t experience any change, then increase at a slow rate and see how you feel. With each person, it is a question of finding the right dosage.
Remember that many CBD oil companies advise you to put the drops under your tongue and let them take effect for at least 30 seconds.
Numerous sites state the following dosage guidelines when using CBD orally:
- General Health: 2.5-15mg CBD
- Chronic pain: 2.5-20 mg CBD
- Sleep disorders: 40-160 mg CBD
Please make sure to look at the age policy.